As chlorophyll helps and nurtures every part of the plant from the root, stem,
leaves, flowers and fruits, each system also helps our body providing support and reinforcement to improve their activity.
1. CIRCULATORY SYSTEM: increased production of red blood cells, helps remove
fats in the blood circulation and reduces risks.
2. DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: aid to good digestion for his great contribution of enzymes and prevents bad breath.
3. INTESTINAL SYSTEM: aid in the production of beneficial colonic bacteria and heals small.
4. IMMUNE SYSTEM: increased production of defense cells & helps to eliminate toxins in the blood.
5. NERVOUS SYSTEM: relaxing to the nervous system because it contains B-complex for the NERVOUS SYSTEM
6. NERVOUS SYSTEM: it's relaxing to the nervous system because it contains B-complex for the RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
7. It’s a indispensable agent for good oxygenation of our body.
8. URINARY SYSTEM: the kidney works effectively removing excess fluids & improving body toxinasdel diuresis.
9. GLANDULAR SYSTEM: stimulate the production of estrogenic hormones in their action. It detoxifies the liver & pancreas to improve its performance.
10. STRUCTURAL SYSTEM: balances calcium levels in the body preventing osteoporosis. This rejuvenates the skin.
Chlorophyll is known to help cleanse the body and keep the action of the circulatory, intestinal and female reproductive system. Scientists have found that strengthens the cell walls in animal tissues and promotes the elimination of toxins.
It also acts as a deodorant because it neutralizes body odors. It may be useful in external applications and as a mouthwash to help gums.
Chlorophyll is known to help cleanse the body & keep the action of the circulatory, intestinal & female reproductive system.
Scientists have found that strengthens the cell walls in animal tissues & promotes the
elinination of toxins.
This article featured are derived from a variety of news sources I have provided as a service by Healthy Living With Herbs. This article, while of potential interest to some readers, do not necessarily represent the opinions nor constitute the advice of Healthy Living With Herbs.
I do not treat or diagnose diseases; I only pass along information to help educate others.
God Bless You In Your Journey To Better Health
"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and the herb for the service of man.
That he may bring forth food out of the earth."